Monday, May 4, 2009

upset..

Something upsetting happen at work today with a fellow colleague and i had really wanted to make the scene ugly but I hold myself back, there's no need for me to go to that level but it really is so disappointing.

Then as i was reading my daily soul-food..

today post was:

"It’s normal that we don’t always keep our enthusiasm in front of obstacles. Indeed some people truly make an effort in destroying our plans and hopes and so they appear as evil."

"But in these moments, if you are able to remind yourself of the reason of your actions and also see that those that are committed in creating pain around them are actually their first victims – then you may at least find an extra dose of consolation in your path. Ally yourself with those that wish you the best and don’t give strength to those that want to see you down. Don’t even grant them the right to be called your “enemies”. "


How apt an entry..


p/s: The key now is how to balance my emotions cos i don't know how to behave around her liao. I can't pretend nothing happen.

No comments: