Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Realised

I think I am finally starting to realise the meaning of all the stuff that I have been reading and reflecting all these time.

All this while i guess i'm just reading them, ponder over their meaning, thought that i understand it, and promptly forgot about it as time past..

I didn't really practise what i believe in that's why i'm constantly pondering over the same old issues over and over again... talk about pot calling the kettle black..ha..

Yesterday night just before i fell asleep, it just suddenly strike me in my head, How long does this have to go on or what have to happen before i realised?


Hmm.. think i'm getting there, it's still at the tip of the ice-berg but i think i'm finally heading towards the right direction.

hope it continues...

*******crossing fingers***************

No comments: