Friday, April 3, 2009

Quotes

While I kept my heart to myself, I never had a single morning of anguish or a single night of insomnia. Since I fell in love, my life has been a sequence of anguish, losses, confusion. I think that God, by using love, managed to hide hell in the middle of Paradise” (C.A., 23/11/2006)

Courage is shown in acts, not in words; it is not bluffing, arrogance, or madness. A courageous man is the one who dares to do what he finds is right, and bears the consequences of his acts – whether they are political, social or individual.

Our selfishness will condemn us to the worst suffering that we ourselves have invented - loneliness.

“Carry in your memory, for the rest of your life, the good things that came out of difficulties.”

"Do not try to explain feelings. Live everything intensely & treasure what u feel as a gift"

No comments: