Monday, April 20, 2009

Boredom

I'm sometimes hit by melancholiness which will prompt me to ask alot alot of questions about my existent in this world & how to have the courage to live it the way i can or want.

Certain things are so monotonous that's it's bordering along boredom.

Not enough challenges or new stimulations in my life? No guts to live or fight for the life that i want?

I tried to verbalised how i felt but my friends said, aren't u doing so much stuff already? U already have alot of activities, so why still feel bored? I don't know how to answer this question.

I'm looking deep into myself for answers and so far nothing is coming up yet or i'm refusing to see it yet, anyway I hope it will come soon. Time is crucial.

Was chatting to another friend of mine and she know exactly how i am feeling, which brought me some relief, at least I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I read somewhere that i should not block such feelings, u should just let it come, feel it completely and then let it go. If you push it aside, it will just come back & haunt u again some other time.

The worse thing that can happen is procrastinating about life and not doing anything to improve it. Yucks, that will be disappointing & disgusting.

I must learn how to breakthrough myself.

I must.



P/S: Wondering could it be just PMS?? haha..



No comments: