Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Self-reflection

Some stuff happen at work today that cause me to brood for awhile & came to the conclusion that i should try not to judge other ppl so soon.

Everyone is trying the best to their own abilities already, I'm was just hoping a little more effort & sincerity can be shown by each individual, there are 2 kinds of ppl;

1. Those who cares & think when they work
2. Those who don't give a damn, it's just work, no thinking process required. *&*^&%
( i hate this kind, but i must learnt not to judge them cos i got no rights to)

But after pondering wat happen, I realised that i am perhaps expecting a little too much...

No matter how I may wish things can be different, there is really not alot I can do to help and that makes me abit upset.

Then again I know that things will not change so easily, and rather than complaining abt it, I decided a better way is to do the ultimate best that i can and complain a little bit lesser. I must believe that ppl can be influenced to be better. It will not be easy, but it's a challenge.. haha.. the greater challenge for me is not to get affected, and in the end grumble too much. I hate my grumbling self..

*Actions speak louder than words, hope that things will be better. Important thing is not to get demoralised*




No comments: