Tuesday, March 25, 2008

cooking for my family =)

Chiang.. .chiang.. chiang... chiang.....







Presenting the 1st complete dinner i cooked for my family as shown above, there are,

  • Stir-fry cucumber with prawns
  • Sliced pork with ginger
  • Steamed egg with century & salted egg

Simple dishes but took me 1hr & 15 mins to finished cooking it..

comments from the family,

AH MIN ( the brother) -- passed la... edible

MaMa --- nice, but the pork abit salty, but if go with the rice, it's okie, pork is tender.

ME --- not bad, but the pork really abit salty, must go easy on the black soy sauce next time.

OVERALL --- dinner finished by 3 of us, thumbs up for me, haha.. i'm so proud of myself ;p

so what to cook next??? i'm looking forward to my next cooking session.. haha..

No comments: